Interested in our services?
AC Maintenance Services
An air conditioning system that is properly cared for will keep your family cool and comfortable during the hottest parts of the year. Preventative maintenance gets the most out of your investment by repairing problems early, proactively dealing with potential issues and keeping the unit as clean as possible. Exxel Mechanical Services is a leading HVAC contractor who offers AC maintenance services to our customers throughout the greater Winfield, MD area. We offer on-call AC maintenance and exclusive maintenance agreements that give you the best value.
Why Is AC Maintenance Important?
- Maintain Expensive Equipment: Air conditioners are a significant investment, and many premature replacements can be avoided by regularly maintaining expensive equipment. Our technicians can spot equipment that is worn or in danger of failing and replace parts before you wake up without air conditioning.
- Increased Lifespan: Preventative AC maintenance prolongs the life of your air conditioning unit.
- Avoid Emergencies: If problems with your unit are caught before they worsen, many emergency outages can be prevented. You will have the peace of mind that your system is being cared for by a professional.
- Better Energy Efficiency: A skilled HVAC contractor can perform AC maintenance that keeps your system working as efficiently as possible, which uses less energy.
What Does the Silver Maintenance Plan Include?
Our Silver Plan includes an annual maintenance visit, priority service and a 25% discount on all repairs needed during the year.
The Silver AC Maintenance Plan includes the following:
- Lubricate all moving parts, such as blower motor and condenser fan (If applicable)
- Check refrigerant levels and pressures
- Check temperature drop between return and supply air
- Flush condensate drain line and make sure pan is clear of debris
- Change customer-supplied air filters
- Check blower motor and belt if applicable
- Check blower speed
- Inspect all controls for proper operation
- Check voltage and amperage of all motors
- Check for worn bearings in all motors
- Inspect contacts on compressor contactors
- Inspect start and run capacitors and check MFD ratings
- Tighten and inspect all wires and connections
- Inspect and calibrate thermostat
- Inform customer of equipment condition and recommend repairs if necessary
What Does the Gold Maintenance Plan Include?
The Gold Plan has everything that you receive in the Silver Plan, but we include comprehensive parts and labor coverage. This makes getting repairs performed stress-free whether you need a routine part replacement or have emergency service performed in the heat and humidity of the summer.
- Component Coverage*
- Blower wheel
- Condensate line (20ft. max)
- Condensation pump (existing)
- Condenser fan motor
- Condenser fan blade
- Crankcase heater
- Blower motor
- Control board
- Defrost board
- Defrost sensor
- High and low pressure controls
- Motor starter/protector
- Refrigerant (up to 5lbs. per year)
- Reversing valve solenoid
- Start and run capacitors
- Thermostat (standard)
- Blower motor
- All wiring in condenser
*Exclusions apply. Please read Terms and Conditions for full list. Parts not covered are offered to the customer at a 25% reduced rate*
Each page has more information about the details of both maintenance plans. Our skilled team of air conditioning technicians can help keep your AC unit maintained throughout the year and give you the peace of mind that repairs and parts can be covered by your plan.
Where Can I Find Affordable AC Maintenance in Maryland?
Exxel Mechanical Services is here to support all of our residential and commercial clients and keep their HVAC systems in excellent condition. We are always available to help assess your system, provide you with a free quote or come out to restore your heat or air conditioning in the event of an emergency. To learn more or get a free quote, call us at 443-821-1040 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to keeping your family comfortable.