Indoor Air Quality
Exxel Mechanical offers several tiers of air purification to fit your needs. We offer HRV (heat recovery ventilators) and humidifiers. We also offer installation of smart thermostats.
A superior performance in air cleaning
The F100 Whole-House Media Air Cleaner is up to 85% more efficient at capturing both microscopic particles like dust and smoke in addition to larger contaminants such as mold spores and pet dander. This highly effective air cleaner also requires minimal maintenance. Basically, once you install the filter you only need to replace it every 6-12 months. That’s four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter.
- Up to 85% more efficient at capturing airborne particles compared to a standard one-inch filter
- Captures both microscopic particles and larger contaminants
- Lasts up to four times longer than a standard one-inch furnace filter
- Replace filter every 6-12 months
- Widely compatible
- Easy to upgrade to a higher-performance electronic air cleaner
- Five-year warranty
- Professional installation
This germicidal UV light bulb is available with a Shatterproof Coating. In the case that the lamp shatters, this coating protects the lamp glass from falling into the unit. As a result, the glass is contained, making it safer to operate your unit and dispose of the glass. Simply select this option above.
This ultraviolet purification lamp is instant starting and utilizes a coil filament, which operates hot. The UV lamp life is governed by the life of the electrodes and is affected by the frequency of starting.
With technology installed in over 100,000 applications, iWave-R is the world’s first self-cleaning, no maintenance needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in residential duct AC systems. As the air flows past the iWave-R, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space.
The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
iWave-R treats the air in any brand of residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size with no maintenance and no replacement parts. Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-R typically requires only 15 minutes to install inside or outside of duct, or to attach magnetically near the indoor fan in the air handler. Simply connect to power using its patent-pending voltage input capability. Install between air filter and cooling coil to treat the indoor coil; as an alternative, the iWave-R can be installed in the supply air. iWave-R always works at peak performance, producing over 160 million ions/cc, more than any other ionizer product on the market. Its patent-pending self-cleaning design includes a programmable cleaning cycle that can clean the emitter brushes every 1, 3, 5 or 10 days. The iWave-R is factory set to clean every third day which is adequate for a typical installation. iWave-R does not create “black walls” as negative-only ionizer products will do.
This is an all in one kit.
Dirt, dust and allergens are captured in 32 square feet* of MERV 13 ProgressiveMedia™ air filtration. That’s the filter capture surface area, folded into a pleated Photronic ProgressiveMedia™ five inch filter cartridge!
- Very high efficiency air cleaning—more than 99% efficient on pollen!
- Special layered construction provides exceptional dirt holding capacity.
- Features Ultravation® Ultrastrand™ fibers that maximize capture, filter efficiency, they are hypo-allergenic. Stop mold growth and destroy millions of airborne germs with UltraMAX™ UV lights Reduce illnesses caused by airborne bacteria and viruses!
- UV-C equipped Photronic™ models employ Ultravation’s UltraMAX™ UV air treatment with the patented*** T3™ UV lamp system, to literally disinfect the air.
- UV-C light kills bacteria and viruses in the air stream and simultaneously halts mold and other biological growth on interior HVAC surfaces—which when uncontrolled can be a major source of bio-contamination of the air.
- UV-C light is highly germicidal yet generates no by-products!
- Photronic creates a healthier, fresher smelling and more comfortable indoor environment with ReFresh™ photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) system Photronic’s ReFresh™ air purification process, operates in much the same way a catalytic converter breaks down complex substances in a car’s exhaust:
- The air passing through the ReFresh™ system comes in contact with a UV energized grid, coated with an exclusive PCO formulation containing titanium dioxide.
- The grid reacts with hundreds of odors (caused by VOCs**) and other organics including microorganisms and breaks them down into harmless and odorless components. Photronic™ for a better outdoor environment, too. Photronic keeps HVAC components much cleaner! This increases energy efficiency and saves money.
- Photronic costs no more to run than an economical fluorescent light bulb.
- The increased efficiency of the HVAC system has the potential to save far more energy than it consumes—lowering your home’s carbon footprint.