Heating Maintenance Services
Taking proper care of your heating system is critical to ensure its longevity and proper function. Preventative maintenance is one way to care for the system that you have invested in and that you rely on to keep your home warm and comfortable. Exxel Mechanical Services is a leading HVAC contractor who offers heating maintenance services to all of our customers in the greater Winfield, MD area.
To help as many homeowners as possible, we offer both regular maintenance on-call and exclusive maintenance agreements that come with serious benefits.
Why Is Heating Maintenance Important?
- Increased Lifespan: Just like having preventative maintenance performed on your car ensures that you are on the road for as long as possible, heating maintenance keeps your heating unit in good condition.
- Avoid Emergencies: During preventative maintenance, we can detect problems with your heating system and make repairs before things worsen. This avoids sudden heating outages and expensive repairs.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Without proper heating maintenance services from a skilled HVAC contractor, your heater will become less and less efficient over time.
- More Comfort: A heating system that is in great condition will keep you comfortable, evenly heat your home and make your energy bills go as far as possible.
What Does the Silver Maintenance Plan Include?
The Silver Plan is perfect for customers with heating equipment two to eight years old. We will visit your home once a year to maintain your heating system. All customers receive priority service and a 25% discount on repairs.
While the services performed at your property will be tailored to your gas furnace, gas boiler or heat pump, it can include:
- Inspecting and adjusting the burner
- Checking thermostat calibration and operation
- Lubricating all moving parts, including the blower motor and bearings
- Checking for worn bearings
- Tightening and inspecting all wiring and connections
- Inspecting and adjusting controls
- Cleaning the condenser coil
- Checking the blower motor and speed
- Inspecting the flue pipe, gas piping and valve operation
- Testing for carbon monoxide
- Inspecting duct connections
- Reporting the current equipment condition and provide a quote for repairs, if necessary
- And more!
What Does the Gold Maintenance Plan Include?
Our Gold Plan includes everything that our comprehensive Silver Plan does, but it also adds parts and labor coverage. We cover a list of repairs and parts without additional expense to you, and any parts that are not covered are offered at a 25% discount. Depending on whether you have a gas furnace, gas boiler or heat pump, some of the parts and labor covered can include:
- Electronic Ignition Control
- Emergency switch
- High limit or rollout switch
- Fan limit control
- Thermostat (standard)
- Blower bearings, motor, belt, pulley or wheels
- Gas control valve
- Flame sensor
- Hot surface ignitor
- Low voltage transformer
- Pressure switch
- Backflow preventer
- Pressure reducing valve
- Ignition control
- Flue damper
- Boiler gauge
- Electrical heaters
- Start and run capacitors
- And more!
Visit each plan’s page for full details about what is included in your heating maintenance plan. With help from our skilled team of HVAC specialists, you can keep your heating system in fantastic condition and feel confident that you are protected against the most common heating system issues homeowners face.
Where Can I Find Affordable Heating Maintenance in Maryland?
Exxel Mechanical Services is here to support all of our residential and commercial clients and keep their HVAC systems in excellent condition. We are always available to help assess your system, provide you with a free quote or come out to restore your heat or air conditioning in the event of an emergency. To learn more or get a free quote, call us at 443-821-1040 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to keeping your family comfortable.