Increase Your Savings with Our Heat Pump Energy Analysis
Even if you have an energy-efficient heat pump that is in good condition, you could be using more energy than necessary due to poor insulation and other issues with your home or heat pump. Before we perform any heat pump installation, we encourage customers to have heat pump energy analysis performed so that they get the most out of their energy spending. Exxel Mechanical Services will send one of our experienced HVAC technicians to your home for the analysis before your heating system installation, and you will get to reap the rewards.
What Is a Heat Pump Energy Analysis?
Heat pumps are a popular type of home heating system that can be very energy efficient. However, most homeowners aren’t aware of issues around the home that make their heating systems work harder than necessary and cause them to consume more energy throughout the winter. During a heat pump energy analysis, we will complete a free in-home consultation and examine your home thoroughly.
The heat pump energy analysis includes:
- Complimentary in-home consultation
- Energy efficiency assessments
- Valuable information on how to make your home more energy-efficient
- Heat pump model recommendations (if needed) to fit your unique needs
What Improvements Can Make Your Home More Energy Efficient?
During your heat pump energy analysis, we will point out to you specific changes that you can make to improve the energy efficiency of your home. Some of the most common modifications that make a big impact include:
- Installing a programmable thermostat
- Adding more insulation in the attic
- Sealing your current doors and windows or installing new doors and windows
- Using your ceiling fans during the summer months to help maximize the impact
- Cleaning your vents regularly
- Ensuring you are not blocking any air vents with curtains, furniture or other objects
- Performing regular maintenance
- Changing your air filters regularly
- Trimming plants around your outdoor HVAC unit
- Choosing the right size HVAC system for your property
Trust Exxel for Honest and Helpful Energy-Saving Advice
Exxel Mechanical Services is here to support all of our residential and commercial clients in Mount Airy and surrounding areas to keep their HVAC systems in excellent condition while saving money and enjoying ultimate home comfort. We serve all of Mount Airy, plus Frederick, Westminster, Owings Mills, Ellicott City, and everywhere in between, and we are always available to help assess your system, provide you with a free quote, or restore your heat or air conditioning in the event of an emergency. To learn more or get a free quote, call us at 443-821-1040 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to keeping your family comfortable while saving you money on your energy bills!