Your HVAC system lasts longer when you get maintenance from Exxel Mechanical Services – call us today.
Maryland weather can alternate between bitter cold and stifling heat. For your HVAC system to keep you comfortable, regardless of the weather outside, you need maintenance services.
In Owings Mills, MD, Exxel Mechanical Services makes sure your HVAC system runs properly. Our HVAC maintenance service is a cost-effective solution to ensure optimal performance of your HVAC system throughout the year.
We provide maintenance services for all types of heating and cooling systems, including:
- Gas furnaces and boilers
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Ductless systems
- Propane furnaces and boilers
- Oil furnaces and boilers
- Heat pumps
- Hybrid systems
Your convenience is our priority, which means we can provide you with a one-time or scheduled HVAC maintenance whenever it’s most convenient for you.
Why You Should Get HVAC Maintenance
Even the best HVAC system will eventually develop problems. Over time, its parts wear out, leading to reduced performance and energy-efficiency. With quality maintenance services, you can avoid these issues and extend the life of your HVAC system.
Our maintenance services involve a thorough inspection of your heating and cooling system, which leads to catching problems before they escalate into an expensive fix.
Maintaining your HVAC system also lowers the risk of the system failing when you need it most. Regular HVAC maintenance keeps your system energy-efficient, which means you reduce your energy bills and leave a smaller carbon footprint.
How We Perform HVAC Maintenance
Instead of performing HVAC maintenance yourself, call professionals like us to do it. We have the expertise and specialized tools to do the job safely, regardless of the size or type of HVAC system. Plus, you can contact us at any time to schedule maintenance services.
For the best results, we recommend getting maintenance services at least twice a year. When we service your system, we will:
- Inspect the entire HVAC system: We’ll check the system for leaks and faulty components. We also have diagnostics tools that detect problems even before you notice them.
- Clean the filters: To optimize your indoor air quality, we’ll get rid of any dirt and debris in the system’s air filters. If you have a damaged filter, we’ll replace it.
- Clear the condensation drain: Accumulating moisture can lead to mold or mildew growth, as well as water damage. We’ll prevent these issues by flushing the condensation drain.
- Thermostat checks: The thermostat is your HVAC’s control system. We’ll check to see if yours still gives you accurate control over the heating and cooling of your home or business.
- Lubricate components: We’ll lubricate your HVAC’s moving parts to keep them running smoothly.
- Check electrical and fuel line connections: We’ll verify the integrity of all your HVAC lines to prevent fires and other dangers.
We deliver HVAC maintenance to residential and commercial buildings all over Owings Mills, MD.
Why Choose Us?
Residents of Owings Mills, MD, choose us for yearly HVAC maintenance because they can count on us to deliver lasting results. Scheduling our services is easy, and we arrive on time for all appointments.
When you choose us for your next HVAC maintenance, we also give you:
- Free estimates
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Polite, licensed, and insured contractors
- Transparent and competitive pricing
- No mess left behind
Call Exxel Mechanical Services at (443) 821-1040 today to schedule efficient HVAC maintenance services in Owings Mills, MD.