Get maintenance services that keep your HVAC system running all year – call Exxel Mechanical Services today.
A heating system breakdown on a winter night can leave your family freezing on the coldest day of the year. Likewise, on a sweltering summer day, you don’t want your air conditioning to stop working. You can prevent these problems by contacting us for regular HVAC maintenance in Frederick, MD.
At Exxel Mechanical Services, our maintenance technicians thoroughly inspect your HVAC system to catch issues and optimize its performance. Our cost-effective service can save you hundreds of dollars every year by keeping your system energy-efficient and preventing pricey HVAC failures.
HVAC systems we maintain include:
- Ductless systems
- Gas furnaces and boilers
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Heat pumps
- Hybrid systems
- Oil furnaces and boilers
- Propane furnaces and boilers
You need the right team for your HVAC maintenance. Read these customer reviews from your neighbors to see why they recommend us for their HVAC services every time.
The Importance of Regular HVAC Maintenance
At Exxel Mechanical Services, we recommend getting HVAC maintenance services at least twice a year. By having professionals like us do the job, you can expect benefits like:
- Fewer System Breakdowns: During HVAC maintenance, we’ll inspect your system for problems. By catching and fixing issues early, we’ll prevent the inconvenience of your HVAC system breaking down when you need it most.
- Improve Energy-Efficiency: But over time, your HVAC system’s energy-efficiency will decline, leading to less output while it uses more power. With proper HVAC maintenance, we can keep your system’s power consumption to a minimum, leading to lower energy bills and a reduced carbon footprint.
- Longer System Lifespan: A new HVAC system should deliver satisfactory results for at least 10 to 15 years. Our maintenance services will make sure yours reaches and even exceeds that period.
- Improve Indoor Air Quality: Part of the maintenance process means cleaning your air filter and ductwork to ensure clean air in your home or business.
Our licensed experts have experience working on various sizes of HVAC systems from several brands, including Amana, Trane, Carrier, and more. We offer hassle-free scheduling, and we are available to provide maintenance services at your convenience, both as a one-time or scheduled service.
Our HVAC Maintenance Process
The best process for HVAC maintenance depends on your specific system, and we tailor our maintenance services to match its specifications. You can expect nothing less than the following during maintenance:
- System Inspection: We’ll perform a thorough inspection and run diagnostics on the HVAC system. This approach lets us identify any minor or major issues the system might have.
- Clean the Filter: As the air filter accumulates dirt, it becomes less effective. We’ll fix this by cleaning or replacing it.
- Flush the Condensation Drain: Excess moisture in the condensation drain can lead to foul air blowing into your home or business. It can also lead to mold and mildew growth. We’ll prevent those problems by cleaning the condensation drain.
- Lubricating Moving Parts: HVAC’s have several moving components. We’ll lubricate them to prevent excess friction that might cause damages.
Why Choose Us?
For years, we’ve been the go-to choice for maintenance services in Frederick. Our customers know they can rely on us for:
- Free estimates
- Easy scheduling
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Courteous, licensed, and insured technicians
- Transparent and competitive pricing
- No mess left behind
Are you ready to optimize the performance of your HVAC system? Call Exxel Mechanical Services today at (443) 821-1040 to schedule HVAC maintenance in Frederick, MD.